Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wow. Another blog. I'm so original.

My last blog (on LJ) was started because I was having a horrendous day at work and needed somewhere to blow off steam before I went postal.

This blog is the result of me checking out someone's page and realizing, "Hey, I signed up for this for some reason some undefined time ago." (What can I say, it's kinda easy to get me to do some things.)

What will I blog about on this new, as-yet-uncluttered-by-my-mania blog? A friend of mine suggested that I talk about things from the view of a gamer/single mom point of view, but I'm bored just thinking about that. . .

I'll just be random for a bit until a "theme" appears and I'll run with it. Sounds like a plan. . .

Whew. . .I'm tired already. (Laziness is fun, no?)

Enough for today. Maybe more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment