Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A quick update

Someone pointed out to me that I haven't updated in a bit, so I'm doing a quick copy and paste (too tired for more atm. . .)

At my two month post op check up, it was discovered that all of the cancer that the doctor had cut out had grown back. Now I'm on chemo again (3 month cycle that runs through March, I think). Harsher stuff this time. (My hair fell out just before Christmas, the first week after chemo I'm pretty much useless, blah, blah, blah.)

I am having trouble working full shifts because I'm so tired all the time, so my income has gone down. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to have to move back north, so I have people to take care of me.

That's pretty much it for now. I'm working on getting my energy back (instead of my day being a series of naps, I try to stay awake at least until Le Beastie gets home from school, working on walking more (not working out quite like it should atm. . .) and trying to drink more water, not tea) and trying to stay upbeat (sometimes it even works).

And that's my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment