Sunday, February 27, 2011

So. . .

I dropped off of Facebook for a bit.

I'm not going to go into why and I'm not back yet, just posting an update so people know what's going on with "the cancer thing."

I went to the doctor on the 15. He wasn't as "not himself" as he was last time I went, but yet and still, the news was still not good.

Turns out the chemotherapy isn't working. I have another surgery scheduled for the 16th of March. I think they wanted to do the surgery on the 16th of February (they talked about admitting me to the hospital straight from the doctor's office), but I put my foot down. I didn't have anyone to take care of Le Beastie and I was in a rental that I hadn't budgeted to have indefinitely.

After this surgery, I will be taking a month off of work to heal, going back to work about early/mid April and quitting my job to move back to Delaware at the end of May.

And. . .that's my update for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment