Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last night. . .

during one of my many attempts to go to sleep, I closed my eyes and found myself in a Build-a-Bear shop. About 20 goth kids came marching in and sat themselves at desks arranged around the center of the store. Before I could really start thinking about the significance of this, they break out in this juggling routine.

While I try to process this, these two little girls (about 6 years old) appear out of nowhere, one wearing a pink with white polka dot tutu and the other wearing a blue with white polka dot tutu.

Meanwhile, the gothers have adjusted their routine to make it more complex. They're doing passes and circles and all the cool stuff you like to see jugglers do. All while sitting at these desks. And the balls aren't hitting the desks AT ALL.

Bizarre.

Now, I know they gave me drugs for stuff like this at the hospital, but why ruin such fun mini-movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment