Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today. . .

I took the Bestie and Le Beastie to the Build-a-Bear and we got bears made. (When the Bestie heard about the Beastie's bear, she said she wanted one, too. My mom wants one, too. My bears are popular!)

The Bestie had never been to Build-a-Bear before, so we spent like the first hour showing her all the cool stuff they have. She was tickled at the bear underwear and platform shoes, wigs and mp3 players.

The easiest part of the day was picking out bears. Le Beastie got her bear skinny jeans, a wig, sunglasses, some Chucks (that's what they looked like to me, at least), a shirt that I can't think of what it looks like and some socks. That took about two hours to put together.

The Bestie got her bear a cute pink dress, a pink handbag and was gonna get her bear a pair of pink heels until I showed her some cute flats with sequins all over them. She like how they would break up the whole "pink" theme. That took the same two hours.

I snuck off to a corner to record my messages, we got the bears stuffed, named them got our certificates and were done.

I think I did very good, lasting as long as I did. We even went to go get food, but we couldn't stay in the mall to eat it, because I was shivering too bad (stupid me went out without a jacket). So we sat in the car and ate for a bit, but I started getting tired, and since I was the navigator to get us home, we had to leave.

The Beastie wants to come down again and actually get to explore the mall and I don't have a problem with that, as long as we get a wheelchair and I bring a coat.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO awesome! It's making me wish I had a bear too. Hehehe! I hope Beastie enjoys hers for, well... a very, very, very long time. :)

    ReplyDelete